Global Trust English is an online institution that provides purely English language tutorials for Second Language learners preferably Taiwanese, Japanese and those individuals who are willing to learn the English language. Students are expected to deal with Filipino teachers who are well-experienced English language teachers in the field of online services and English language teaching.
To be a leading entity in providing good quality service in the field of English Language training through the means of On Line English Teaching services catering second and foreign language learners all over the world; especially we focus on the needs of Japanese and Taiwanese for career advancement and English Language Improvement.
To promote the quality of Online English Education… dealing with well-experienced English Language Teachers in the field of On Line Services and English Language Teaching, students are provided with better opportunities to study and learn through active online interaction making them ready to reach the world with confidence.
1. Communicative Grammar
The course focuses on comprehensive grammar review; understanding the basic sentence patterns and transformations teaching communicative grammar centering on noun form and function, including subject/verb agreement, articles, determiners and quantifiers, comparative structures, verbals, phrasal verbs, prepositional verbs, and verb-adjective preposition combinations.
2. Conversation/ Oral English
This course focuses on conversations intended for students wishing to learn and practice informal conversational English. The expressions and phrases are commonly used by native speakers.
3. Business English and Communication
This course focuses on business conversation, meetings and negotiations in English; business idioms and phrasal verbs; writing resume and business letters.
4. General English
This course focuses on reviewing and extending the various language areas such as grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, speaking and pronunciation, building confidence and fluency through continual practice of the language. Extra Conversation is provided to develop speaking skills in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Students are expected to choose topics they are interested with time for correction and feedback.
- Intensive Pronunciation with American Accent Training
This special course is intended for those students who want to become an English teacher and those who want to have good background in pronouncing the English language. This includes the study of phonemes such as segmentals and suprasegmentals, familiarization and understanding the American accent.
- Intensive Grammar with basic pronunciation lessons, Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary using IELTS and TOEIC style
This basically centers on the mastery of grammar and improving reading comprehension as a way to develop vocabulary power.
- Intensive Grammar with Special Writing Sessions(For those who want to improve their writing skills)
This course focuses on the mastery of learning grammar and its application through basic writings such as essays, compositions and the different style in writing specifically on expository.
- Intensive Business Writings and Communication for Advanced Students
Effective letter writing, business letter form-arrangement and punctuation styles, letter that ask and transmit, letters that answer acknowledgements, letter that answer responses, the secretary’s responsibility for correspondence, claim and adjustment letters, credit and collection letters, letters for other problem situations, writing effective sales letters, using writing skills to get a job, writing employment letters, public relations letters, social business letters, writing memorandums, writing reports, writing minutes and new releases and the art of effective speaking which focus on setting the stage, developing a flexible voice, enunciation and pronunciation, meeting the public, the employment interview, participating conferences and meetings and giving a talk.
1. Chatroom- Where students meet, get to know each other and converse in English only.
2. Bundy Clock- To have a uniform time schedule of classes.
3. Courses- Enriched courses to meet students’ personal, educational, professional and business needs. Also, we have special classes to give intensive training for students to learn special English skills. For the promotion, students can take two courses.
4. Class Schedules- Students can freely choose their most convenient time to study because we wanted to accommodate their needs to learn and their availability of time to study.
5. Teachers- students can choose available teachers at their availability of time to study. We have teachers available to teach in the morning, in the afternoon and at night. Please refer to “Teachers” at www.englishglobaltrust.com
6. FAQ and Games- FAQ give information to the students about vocabulary words, expressions, terms and phrases. Games- “game of the mind” gives the students fun-filled learning through word games, puzzles and problem solving.
For more information, please contact our Agent, Ms. Irene Chen at +886 0918 306788 or email@example.com